Sunday, November 23, 2008

my apologies

i don't have any time, not for anything that requires thought. so a list:

  • Anatoly has had a very high fever for 3 days- going on 4. i am making an appointment today. it is just too high, too long.

  • I am thus operating on so little sleep... it is a lot like having a newborn except no birth-haze.

  • I have a loose filling or otherwise compromised tooth and it hurts to breathe. i can't drink or eat, either. this occurred on my very last dairy day, rendering me unable to enjoy my Last Meal.

  • Happy Holidays! we have been invited to a family celebration that will no doubt be a huge dairy-fest designed to poke & prod at explosive toddlers.

  • i am sick, too. hacking cough.

  • sigh... if you have made it this far, thank you for reading my pitiful list!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...