Friday, March 06, 2009

hey thanks!

Thank you for all the supportive comments both here & over at karl's blog (I didn't know he had mentioned it there, so sorry for the double posting for those of you who read us both.) I am feeling pretty validated. In fact, every day since we made the decision I have woken up refreshed and excited to have the weight off my chest. It feels so good. I had a brief moment of doubt about also selling the Kia (Sportage), because a friend linked to these people, but when I called and got an estimate my doubts faded, iykwim. At least $700 after shipping. It is a lot of money to put into an aging vehicle and these things are vehicle-specific. Plus, it leaves us with little room for anything else.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...