Friday, May 08, 2009

Anatoly Gustav Wren O'Melay

I spent a little time today re-reading everyone's comments from when we were first thinking something was different about Anatoly.  It was cool. I love blogs. First, I want to thank every one of you and the universe for your insight (and please, do, keep it coming, we are always receptive). Second, I want to say I feel at peace with Anatoly and am not very worried anymore about what his label is. We have learned he is different, we are learning to forgive ourselves. We have been through a lot and are still healing in some ways. If I had to pick a label I would say PDD-Nos/ Aspergers later. But I don't care. I really don't care like I did when I was calling you desperately and poring over symptoms (Phoebe! That is the greatest gift of your particular friendship, btw. You have given me complete peace over Toles, no matter what he is/isn't) I am okay. It is harder than I ever imagined, and it is OKAY.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...