kombucha is like champagne, iced tea and apple cider vinegar all at once.
- sprayed the tomatoes with bacillus subtilis. (Serenade. )
- sprayed the cucumbers with Surround.
- helped karl cover the root cellar with mint which we dug from my giant row of mint in the garden.
- kept the house alive, laundry going, food production running smoothly
- weeded the big basil row. it really needed it.
- tied the cherokee purples and the tomatillos.
- enjoyed a beautiful dinner of arugula salad, corn on the cob and meatloaf from our pork and beef.
today i need to weed more but feel pretty tired. once i get the house clean, laundry rolling and folded, and everyone fed i may just stay in and work on kassi's doll. perhaps i will cut out her dress pattern too.