- animal chores are done
- sprayed surround, neem, dusted with DE, spread some netting
- some tomato tending
- fed the kids twice so far
- 3 loads of laundry on the line
- called up Nasco and they are sending a free replacement for our broken silage fork! yay! i don't even have to send ours back or pay shipping. Nasco: I am impressed.
- built castle out of legos for roo
- swept porches
- washed up a very dirty baby
- cleaned kitchen and all dishes
- decided on pork chops for dinner which are thawing now... also potatoes and chard
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
my friend anna mentioned 'ta-da" lists today. some days you need not to make a to do list, but to write down all you have done to look at it and feel productive. here is mine... will update as i get the chance...