Thursday, October 01, 2009

I can't wait

to show these to you all. I know, it is a spoiler, so if you don't want to see, Emily, click away right now! Don't show Malachi!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Here are the pants I sewed today as a gift to a little boy who is turning one.



The patch is just simple hand-stitching out of wool flannels.



They are organic cotton flannel, with cotton flannel print accent panels, and rib cuffs. I love cuffs.



I made these on my plain machine, not my serger, which was challenging to me and my only worry is durability. I am so spoiled by my 4-thread. So, if you see row after row of repetitive stitching, it is because I really want them to hold up! I hope they fit, too! We are going to visit our friends whose baby is 1, and have lots of fun!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...