Saturday, October 10, 2009

pictures of sewing and kids



Happy Birthday, Anatoly! He is three years old today. Here he is wearing his new "A" shirt I made.



His party is tomorrow but he wants none of it. Even mentioning his birthday seems to upset him. I hope he has a good time tomorrow.



Gratuitous picture of Rome trashing the table. He is like a little rock star that considers no meal finished until he has smashed the equipment.



Kassiopeia in her K shirt and butterfly pants. I love it when my kids love things I have made.



I made Rome a romper instead of a tee-shirt. This was my first time with this pattern and I just LOVE it. It was easy-peasy and fits perfectly over his cloth-diapered buns. I made a 2T, and the cuffs keep the arms and legs up so he can grow into them.



The lowercase r is out of felted wool like the others, and the romper is cotton flannel with rib cuffs/ neckband. I used resin snaps. Rome was asleep, as you can see, but I hope he will wear this to the potluck bonfire we are attending tonight.

Tristan was too absorbed in DragonQuest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride to have a photoshoot. I have an apple cake in the oven for the potluck, plus I am roasting a chicken. Tomorrow for the party we are grilling and I will bake cakes.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...