- new Pyr pup named Astrid.
- Toly's evaluation is finished and we are officially done with early intervention.
- we will not be going to st louis next week (much to my dismay, kristine, because we would love to see you all). we just can't afford it and the neurologist gave the ok today for us to stay home.
- thanksgiving meal prep must begin. stock for stuffing, chicken, blueberry pie, etc
- Jocelyn is still on her date and we are visiting her daily, somehow this makes every day seem hectic. I like to see how many days i can stay home consecutively.
we are doing something tomorrow which will be worth blogging about. but i can't blog about it until we have done it.