Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tristan Update

I have been reluctant to post this until we were sure. Today is the day of Tristan's pre-admin appointment for his biopsy, and we are at home. He is better!

I know that time alone may be what healed him. The doctors and I had discussed this possibility when we made the appointment. But I want to give credit to our neighbor who gave us and herbal support formula for Tristan and also to our friend Kristine, who sent us a care package of herbs as well. These past weeks Tristan has been a very good sport! He was taking Echinacea, Elderberry, the Herbal Release formula, Spilanthes and Poke. I also had him taking extra C.  The lymph swelling is completely absent. We are so happy!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...