Saturday, September 18, 2010

Favorite (Material) Things

  • Whizbang Chicken Plucker. This has changed my life. And for what it is worth, raising and butchering pastured poultry was worthwhile before we had one- but it is more than simply worthwhile now. Also, Karl built it for me And I love Karl. 
  • My neck knife. You need one. You may not know it yet, but it is exactly what you need. In my case,  it fills three needs: a knife on the farm, a knife in the kitchen, and a knife that offers a feeling of personal readiness and safety. I dearly and absolutely love this knife.
  • Citra-solv.  When I grow up, I want to marry citrasolv. It is the best for everything. 
  • My French oven.  Well, you know. Karl gave this to me for our anniversary. 
Those are a few of my favorite things. 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...