Tuesday, October 19, 2010

See, I am a list person. I may as well just make a tag for Lists.

  • All morning Pandora has been feeding me Bauhaus, The Cure and The Smiths. Pandora knows things about me even Karl doesn't. Someday I'll write a post about the suspicions I have regarding Pandora. 
  • I did the dishes, at last. Every day is a new day of dishes defeat. Not this one! Oh wait... it's lunchtime. So it begins again.
  • In order to vacuum I had to piece my vacuum together with plastic wrap. This is a new low in making do. Or high?
  • I intend to set the kids up with school and fold laundry at the same time. 
  • Today's ultimate goal is to start the Halloween costumes. For some reason, I cannot sew unless I have done every other little thing in the whole world first. 
  • That means I have to do something with milk (I'm thinking cultured buttermilk, butter and a batch of moz), think about dinner, and finish cleaning the house. 
  • When Karl gets home we must bottle honey. 
  • All this interwoven with a generous helping of The Protector's War
The Protector's War: A Novel of the Change (Change Series)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...