For now I think the party will be at a nearby park, although we may also do it here at our house. Kassi would like for me to make birthday hats for everyone, and a crown for her as the birthday girl. (I guess I should get on that...) She has also dictated her wish list to Tristan, who dutifully wrote down each item.
- A unicorn clock
- A ballerina skirt
- A unicorn costume
- A kitten (here she has requested a boy)
- A new dress (she wants me to make her a new dress. white, or blue, with a flowery pinafore)
- A hair and makeup kit
I think we can make most of that happen (not the kitten). Additionally, we have some ideas of our own for gifts...
- A constellation/ star projector for her room at night. Finding a quality version is proving difficult.
- A charger, etc for her iPod (it was given to her but no charger or dock)
- It is this exact model.
- music for said iPod.
- Art supplies are always in high demand.
- Sewing stuff. Embroidery is her newest thing. Maybe her own sewing basket with all the fixings.
More to come.