Monday, November 18, 2013

Chef Tristan

Tristan has been asking to cook a lot, and I realized I haven't been letting him help or learn in this area so much as I should.  Today he made focaccia using a simple food processor recipe. I don't have any pictures of the process, but I do have some of the finished product.


Soon after, it was devoured by ravenous beasts.

This is a quick bread recipe for dinners where you suddenly realize you have nothing for bread or to dip in your soup. It can be made to be quicker than the 2hrs 25mins the recipe calls for buy rising it in a warmer place both times. It is a great choice for beginners and kids because while the kneading and mixing is done by machine, the spreading, dimpling and slathering on of toppings is a satisfying replacement.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...