Friday, November 15, 2013

lazy day with lazy errands

I vowed to do very little today. I think I kept my vow the best I could. The folks at the International Institute of Not Doing Much would be proud.


We did eventually go out and run some errands, but nothing very productive.
  • We bought morton's salt for making salt dough on other lazy days. 
  • We went by the thrift shop and I scored a bunch of wool sweaters for baby things.  50% off day!
  • We stopped into our game shop to buy some sleeves for a Magic deck I built for Toly.
  • We looked for a turkey for the upcoming Harvest Feast I'm organizing for our homeschool group, but were not impressed with any turkeys and came home without. 
At home we have played Magic. That is all. 





Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...