At the end of every pregnancy I go a little crazy.
|Waiting for Tristan.|
|Waiting for Kassiopeia.|
|Waiting for Anatoly.|
|Waiting for Romneya.|
Here I am, at the end of this my fifth pregnancy. Our little Georgiana kicks and wiggles a lot. I have many physical complaints that I won't list. I am 'due' in 24 days.
This time, even my crazy is a little crazy. I have days where all I can do is think of things to make and make them. Then I have days that leave me exhausted on the couch watching Sherlock out of one squinted eye. Yesterday was a Sherlock day. Today, I hope, will be the other kind. I do have a lot to make before the baby comes.
- A diaper bag based on this tutorial.
- A few baby wipes per day. (I have them cut, just serging the edges)
- Another pocket sling
- A bengkung wrap like this one and another like this one.
- The Baptismal gown and cap.
- A few simple cotton blankets for bed pads under me and baby.
- Baby gifts for several mama-friends who are also due soon, many before me.
But what have I actually been doing? Knitting teeny-tiny hats. And decorating my room in a nesty fervor.
Joining Nicole at Frontier Dreams for Keep Calm, Craft On