Except I have a pretty big list of things to do. Today I want to do at least one. I can't really be sitting around waiting for the baby with a list of things still left to do. My list is something like:
- buy a couple of tinctures (I need to do this or I'll have Karl doing it while I am in labor!)
- stock the freezer with smoothie ingredients
- use the serger to finish the rest of the wipes. (I would get by without but should do this now and not later.)
- sew another sling (I have the fabric.)
- sew a diaper bag (I'll live without one. For some reason I am really scared to start this project, even though I have the tutorial and all the supplies ready. )
- sew the Baptismal gown and cap. (I want to do this and have the supplies but I have been reluctant because I am not sure what size she will be at 40 days. )
- finish the dolls. They are no longer secret, as Toly had a really rough day last week and I tried to help him through his rough patch by showing him his doll. They have already named them- Rome named his Robin and Toly named his Pim.
Here's a finished project from awhile back- a bonnet. It was a fun, quick knit and would make an excellent shower gift. The pattern is called Lilacs for Lila.