Sunday, March 30, 2014

three a day

Still at it. Our first discovery in this process has been that the Best Books (according to my little children) are the books we're reading right now. I may have my opinions about what makes books great, or have stories that I prefer to read again and again, but to them what makes a book great is that they're all in my lap and around me, listening to me read it.


Amazon doesn't have the edition we have. Here is a link to our edition. The illustrations are phenomenal. 

What a strange book! It is a long rundown of the history of the UFO, including folklore, fact, and personal accounts.  Very odd indeed.


A favorite. I love Richard Scarry and I love this book. The kids were really into it. 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...