Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Because I am Fragmented

In a new turn of events of no significance to anyone but me (and that is questionable), I have moved all my new blogging back here where it can all be together like one big happy family.

I occasionally- and fleetingly- wish that I had been more organized with my journaling through the years, especially when I look back and realize I have been doing online journaling of some class for 14 years. Maybe I will get there someday, maybe I can slowly plug away at one journal until it contains everything I have got of the old Xanga, the LJ, the WordPress and various blogger addresses.

Until then there is nothing for it but to keep journaling, lamenting not the gaps and jumps. Life is so much more important than the documentation of living.




Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...