Monday, June 06, 2016

Afterwards

Karl has been posting about our new kitchen over at his blog. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there isn't some magical week of rest after a project like that. Life goes on.

I love my new kitchen. It's perfect. And I am getting to know it, enjoying my time in it. We are also relearning life without a major project taking up every bloody minute of our free time. I think that's going to take awhile. I'm still seeing everything in terms of to-do lists and maximizing productivity, and that has got to stop. With time.

The bikes are all washed and tuned, our YMCA membership brushed off and ready for family swimming. I've been spending time in the garden again. Just figuring it out.

Post-swim ice cream with daddy.

A snack while I move in to our new kitchen!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...